Taking care of our hair is a daily task that can take a lot of time, but it undoubtedly becomes one of the most important hygiene and care routines. To do this, choose products that are compatible with your hair type and what you are looking for to make your hair look better. We tell you how you can take care of your hair , naturally and effectively.
Some of the reasons to take care of your hair are:
- Avoid irritations or allergies on your scalp.
- Prevent hair loss.
- Promote healthy growth, taking care of the tips.
- You give them a shiny and moving appearance.
- If you dye your hair, you protect it from chemicals and other factors such as sun exposure.
The first thing is to start with a good shampoo and complement it with the use of conditioner . Then you can start using other products to help your hair be nourished and look the way you've always wanted it.
What happens if you don't take care of your hair
There are many reasons to take care of your hair, beyond an aesthetic aspect. If you do not take care of your hair regularly, different conditions may appear such as:
- Excess fat that can cause hair loss .
Choose an appropriate shampoo, and make sure that the product you use has healthy ingredients that are good for your hair, avoiding excessive use of chemicals that, instead of nourishing your hair, end up contaminating it.
At eva+avo we believe in the benefits of natural ingredients such as avocado , rosemary , cocoa, and other herbs and vitamins to nourish and promote the health of your hair. This is why we have created products for all hair types, from daily shampoo and conditioner to masks and creams that you can use as a complement to your hair care routine.
Take care of your hair as you do your skin
In the same way that you take care of your skin with masks and creams , you should do the same with your hair. There is a wide variety of hair care products on the market.
But you know for sure which one your hair needs. The first thing you should be clear about is what your hair type is.
- Dry hair : you need a product that nourishes and hydrates your hair, so that it looks shinier and silkier.
- Oily hair : Since oily hair needs to be washed more regularly, choose a product with natural ingredients that absorb oil from the scalp.
- Curly hair : curly hair also requires extra care during the week such as masks and creams to keep your curls in shape, giving movement to your hair and preventing dryness.
Our nourishing avocado-based mask has a regenerating effect on your hair, and is designed to act on any type of hair. Rich in vitamins, nourishing oils and other ingredients, this mask leaves your hair soft, and you will notice the results with just one application.
When you need to pay attention to your hair care
The answer could be obvious and it is that you should always take care of your hair. However, we refer to key aspects that you should pay attention to to prevent some situations from escalating.
Healthy hair has characteristics such as:
- It is strong and flexible at the same time.
- Smooth and shiny.
- You do not lose hair excessively and your hair grows regularly.
- Your hair is easy to comb, with movement.
- There is no allergic condition seen on your scalp.
If you begin to notice that your hair does not grow, falls out easily, is not shiny nor can you comb it easily, it is time to pay attention to the type of routine you are using to take care of it, in addition to starting to use products that nourish it and revitalize. Keep in mind that healthy hair also depends on other factors such as:
- A good state of health in general . In some cases the hair is also affected by medical conditions that deserve to be treated by a specialist.
- Good nutrition . Eating healthy is also good for your hair. From hydrating yourself with a good consumption of water, to including a large volume of nutrients in your diet such as fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and proteins.
- Sleep well . Believe it or not, rest is essential for our general well-being, so sleeping enough hours a day will be key to keeping your hair healthy.
Our eva+avo products for your hair care
We leave you some of our products so that you can include them in your hair care routine. All created to act on all types of hair.
This shampoo cleans your hair and scalp . Its ingredients include avocado, vitamins and wild rosemary oil, which help your hair to be nourished and stay healthy, in addition to offering you a delicious aroma with notes of white cocoa.
You can use it daily, applying just a little to your hair and massaging it for 5 minutes before rinsing. The best thing is that we also offer you a travel presentation , ideal for you to take anywhere and maintain your hair care, wherever you are.
In addition to using a shampoo, conditioner and having healthy lifestyle habits such as a good diet and rest, you can also include other products to care for your hair , such as this moisturizing cream that will give your hair a shiny appearance.
Based on avocado, this cream does not need rinsing and you can use it daily. It will keep your hair soft, silky and easy to comb. You just have to wash and dry your hair as you normally do and then apply a little of this styling cream to your liking. A practical and easy-to-use product, essential in your hair care routine.
It is always ideal to have an oil for your hair. That final touch to make your hair look perfect, eliminating frizz and giving it shine.
Our eva+avo avocado oil acts on your hair from the inside out, to make it look good but also to protect it from external agents such as pollutants, the sun and artificial lights that can cause damage over time.
You just have to take a small amount, distribute it on your damp or dry hair from the middle to the ends. Simple steps for sensational hair.
A complete collection with our products so that you have everything you need to take care of your hair daily, with natural ingredients and with the assurance of obtaining results in a short time.
Learn more tricks to take care of your hair at home and how you can use natural ingredients to make your hair stay healthy and look like you've always wanted.