How nice it is to take a refreshing shower after a long day. If you also use a body lotion afterwards , your skin will feel even softer and more hydrated. What are the characteristics of the best body lotion . Keep reading!
In the same way that choosing a body wash is important for caring for your body's skin, you should also choose the best body lotion that hydrates and refreshes your skin.
What is a body lotion
When choosing the best body lotion it is important not to confuse what is a body lotion and what is a regular cream. Body lotion is a product with a less viscous consistency than cream. It is a product with a more liquid texture and a large amount of water.
Ideal for those who want greater absorption and do not want a sticky feeling after application.
Benefits of body lotion
By using a body lotion you are offering your skin many benefits, among which we highlight:
- By having a lighter consistency and a greater amount of water, the body lotion hydrates the skin more without leaving traces of oil.
- Ideal for dry skin, due to its concentrated formula of water between 70% and 80%.
- The best body lotion also offers you exquisite aromas, leaving your skin feeling fresh and soft.
- They have a calming effect on the skin, ideal for when you expose yourself to the sun a lot or wear a lot of makeup.
What to look for in the best body lotion
You will find many options on the market, but choosing the best body lotion requires that you not only know your skin type or look for a product that adapts to all skin types, but that you take into account the ingredients that make up the body lotion , avoiding any product that may cause an allergic reaction.
When looking for the best body lotion , keep in mind:
- That adapts to all skin types or that it is a body lotion specially formulated for your skin type.
- The best body lotion also includes safe and natural ingredients. Try to look for a body lotion free of sulfates and parabens.
- Choose a body lotion with a scent that you like and that makes your skin feel fresh.
Body lotion not tested on animals
At eva+avo we are concerned about creating products free of sulfates and parabens, but also guaranteeing that they are not tested on animals, promoting an industry aware of the actions necessary to promote 'Cruelty Free' ideals .
The best body lotion undoubtedly takes these characteristics into account, offering more sustainable products with greater well-being for your body.
When to use body lotion
Use body lotion after showering. Make sure to dry your skin very well so that the ingredients in the body lotion are properly absorbed into your skin. Always apply body lotion to clean, dry skin, using circular massages to optimize results.
Body lotion with or without perfume
When choosing the best body lotion , whether it has perfume or not will be a factor that will depend more on your preferences.
However, a scented body lotion will give your skin a touch of extra freshness after a shower. If you opt for a body lotion with perfume, look for fragrances that give you peace of mind as they will also have a calming effect on your skin.
eva+avo body lotion
Eva+avo body lotion is formulated for all skin types. Easily absorbed, it offers your skin a dose of hydration necessary to keep your skin healthy, looking soft and luminous.
Plus, it's free of sulfates, parabens, and animal cruelty . An incredible product for those looking to refresh and moisturize their skin with each application.
At eva+avo you can find the best body lotionaccompanied by a shower gel with natural ingredients such as avocado, rosemary oil, cocoa, vitamins and other herbs that give your skin everything it needs to look incredible.
Always healthy skin
In addition to finding the best body lotion to care for your skin, it is advisable to complement it with a healthy lifestyle and habits that help your skin stay healthy and hydrated. This includes:
- Incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet rich in vitamin D and C to nourish your skin every day.
- Increase your consumption of protein and healthy fats such as chicken breast, turkey breast, salmon, and avocado.
- Always use sunscreen for face and body.
- Drink enough water throughout the day.
- Never go to bed without first completely removing any makeup residue.
- Include a facial mask at least every fifteen days to nourish your skin and cleanse impurities.
A moment of relaxation
Taking care of the skin on your body also requires time and dedication. We know that the daily routine can be stressful and sometimes you may be short on time. But nothing is more effective than finding a private and quiet space to turn your body care routine into a relaxation ritual.
- Take a shower set with scented candles with a scent of your choice. This will allow you to relax but will also make your skin relax and receive all the nutrients from your body wash.
- Apply your body wash and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Dry your body very well and finish by applying the best body lotion , without forgetting areas such as elbows, knees, ankles and neck. Massage gently, while inhaling and exhaling to recharge your energy.